Associate Director for Assessment and Academic Success
Diversity and Inclusion
Multicultural Center for Academic Success
Rochester Institute of Technology
Detailed Job Description
The Associate Director for MCAS(Multicultural Center for Academic Success); Assessment and Academic Success is essential to the mission of the Multicultural Center and its goal of building community, trust, and academic success of RIT’s under-represented student populations.
This position is directly responsible for:
· Execute and drive the assessment, analysis and evaluation of MCAS and its programs.
· Develop and lead the academic success initiatives for MCAS.
· Manage DDI’s tutoring program.
· Perform other related duties as assigned or requested by supervisor.
· RIT reserves the right to add to or change duties at any time based on operational needs.
· This position reports to the Director of MCAS.
For more information and to apply, visit the job posting.
© 2021 Assessment Network of New York, a 501(c)(3) organization